2. Since I sold CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE URBAN KIND to the Apex Book Company just before I walked out the door to go to the convention, I got to solicit for authors to write for me. That was very cool. I think I had only one author tell me they were not interested.
3. Met some very cool people from Wizards of the Coast that I need to follow up with.
4. I had someone ask me for freelancing advice. She bought me coffee so she could pick my brain. From that, I've suggested a panel for BayCon called "Guerilla Marketing for the Freelance Author."
5. I need to follow up with Eric Morgret who invited me to read for Crypticon Seattle.
6. Had a chat with the president of Exile Game Studio and may end up writing stuff for the Hollow Earth Expedition RPG.
7. Met some fabulous people I have only known on LJ until now. This includes Mark Henry, Josh Palmatier, Lisa Mantchev, Erik Scott de Bie and Brent Kellmer. There were so many more people that I met I'd have to go through my business cards to list them and even then I wouldn't get them all.