And the Answers are...
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- It depends on how much he's eaten for lunch.... how much air resistance... Oh, wait. You're making a funny, aren't you. African or European swallow?
Name a character from fiction with whom you identify, and why. (Voted Most Introspective)
- Identify with. Hmmm... that's a toughie. Much more difficult than "want to be..." I'm kind of surprised at my first instinctual answer. So, that's what I'll tell you. I identify with Friday from Heinlein's book by the same name because I have some talents that others don't and I have some secrets I'm not willing to share. Also, I am constantly looking for a home and 'my' people. I often feel like an outsider looking in, like the character Friday did. I hide bits of my life from people who are important to me in order to protect both myself and them.
Are those really your lips and what is that lovely shade of lipstick?
- Honest to goodness, these really are my lips. I'm a little surprised at how pretty they look made up, too. I think the lady doing my make up for the photo made a little bow with a lipstick liner. She says she was just following the line of my lip but I'm not so sure. The lipstick is Almay's "wine" color and it is topped with a clear gloss.
What's the weirdest conversation Casey and you have had over lunch?
- Hmmm... after consulting Casey on this... we decided that the discussion over having sex with Bill Gates for money is the weirdest lunchtime conversation in memory. However, both of us would like to note that we also have some truly strange commute conversations stemming from the sleep factor of the morning or the exhaustion factor of the evening. (The "Disney Lane" conversation comes to mind.) I can't decide if I am absolutely complimented or horrified by Casey's assertion that the weirdness factor of many of our conversations almost meets the weirdness factor of the conversations that he and Andy have most of the time.
Why didn't you look BEHIND the Castillian monastery?
- Um... because, IIRC, I was told that behind the Castillian monastery was the forest of Fiends.... oh, wait. Different monastery. Because, at the time, time seemed to be of the essence, our presence would cause many more peasant deaths if they weren't already dead and that bloody book seemed important enough to die for. I was willing to hand over the book to the Eisen merc to get him away from the peasants, then hunt him down and steal it back from him. But, it just seemed that we were in a no-win situation and the Padre refused to make a decision about his artifact. That forced us into a situation to act without knowledge. Thus, we came to the only logical conclusion we could think of at the time. Looking behind the monastery probably would have been a good idea if we had thought of it and didn't think we would be watched 100% of the way.
Is there anyone on your Friends list that you want go out with?
- Actually, yes. Both in a platonic manner and a Wanna-be-more-than-just-friends? manner.
What is you 1000 question + Purity test score?
- You know, I don't think I've ever taken the 1000 question one. 100, 200, 500... yes. I usually land in the high 30% to low 40% range. At least, when I was taking it last, I did. I bomb out on all of the drug questions since I'm still an illicit drug virgin. (I won't even bother talk about the perversions like bestiality, necrophilia and the like. *ew*)
Would you ever sleep with Casey?
- *laugh* Ah... sleep-sleep, maybe. Sleep as in sex, no. I've known Casey the longest out of all my friends and even survived his psychotic phase in high school but I just can't have sex with him. It would destroy the "Moonlighting"-like sexual tension between us that keeps our audience riveted to our every move. Besides, I think the sun would go black and it would be a sign of the Apocalypse.
There. I hope everyone's curiosity has been satisfied for now.