Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Adventures with Kittens - Pharaoh Update

Good news - He's not throwing up and the mass has moved more.

Bad news - Needs to stay overnight. No bowel movements. Still nauseated.

Next up - Call tomorrow between 10am and 12pm to determine if an ultrasound and/or surgery is needed. The hope is that the mass will "float" out with all the IV fluids.

Isis is back to wailing for her brother. I know how she feels.


( 10 comments — Leave a comment )
Jul. 15th, 2008 12:18 am (UTC)
*hug* I hope it all turns out well! *hug*
Jul. 15th, 2008 12:27 am (UTC)
I've been there with my own cats. Wishing you the best of luck.
Jul. 15th, 2008 12:31 am (UTC)
Cats do have a learning curve. So the good news is, Pharaoh will not do this again.

If you need a shuttle service, or delivery of something while you're waiting, or someone to wait with you, or something I haven't thought of, call.
Jul. 15th, 2008 12:57 am (UTC)
It's moving! That's good! I will keep my fingers crossed that he does not need surgery.

Is he going to have someone there to check on him periodically overnight to make sure he's okay?

*worries for kitty*
Jul. 15th, 2008 01:05 am (UTC)
They are 24/7. There is someone always there.
Jul. 15th, 2008 01:42 am (UTC)

Good. Stuff like this really needs close supervision. Poor little guy. His poor sister. Poor you!

Jul. 15th, 2008 01:04 am (UTC)
Yayy for a little progress!
Have you checked on being able to do a visit with Isis?
Jul. 15th, 2008 01:05 am (UTC)
We're going to visit him tomorrow. I don't want Isis spazzed out.
Jul. 15th, 2008 01:06 am (UTC)
Good to hear there is progress!
Jul. 15th, 2008 03:56 pm (UTC)
Good luck!Good luck!Good luck!Good luck!
( 10 comments — Leave a comment )