In the meantime...
My Friday Five...
1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from?
Mom: A mixture of Scottish, Irish and German. I know we are related to the royal Clan MacGregor and to Robert E. Lee and I believe General Hood.
Dad: Full Polish. His mother insists we are related to one of the royal houses of Poland but I never found out which or if she was just pulling my leg.
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit?
3. Which would you least like to visit? Why?
I would like to visit them all. I suppose, though, if I had to choose which one not to visit... it would be Germany because the German part of my family is the smallest bit.
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage?
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)?
Mom's side... it was her great-grandparents. So, I guess that makes it my great-great-grandparents or six generations.
Dad's side... it was his parents. My grandparents. So, I'm the third generation on that side.