1. Can you cook?
Yes. Very well, in fact. I used to cook for my family when I lived at home. I don't really cook now because I don't like cooking for one. Now that I have a room mate and I participate in the Family Dinners at the Nexus, I cook a lot more. It actually makes me really happy when people compliment my cooking. I know. I know. It sounds very domestic.
2. What was your dream growing up?
I bounced around a lot but the top three occupations I wanted were: Astronaut, Tarot Card Reader and, believe it or not, Wife/Mother. I stopped working towards being an astronaut when I started getting car-sick. I stopped wanting to be a Mother somewhere around age 25. I wouldn't mind being an at-home author/wife and I still occasionally ponder what it would take to become a regular tarot card reader. I even know where I would go to do it.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Singing. Oh my gosh, you all have no idea how much I wish I could sing and sing well. That is one dream that I just do not have the talent for and it makes me so sad.
4. Favorite place?
Sitting on the pier at Marsh Park overlooking Lake Washington when it is early morning and cloudy.
5. Favorite vegetable?
Much to my shock, I'm beginning to believe that zucchini is my favorite veggie. I like it friend, baked and even raw.
6. The last book you read?
Finished? "Brother Death" by Steve Perry. Currently reading? "Earth Abides" by George R. Stewart.
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Three tattoos. Four holes.
9. Worst Habit?
Having a shrapnel affect when I get bad news. Everyone gets hit with collateral damage for the first 10-15 minutes.
10. Do we know each other outside of Livejournal?
I know a bunch of people on my F-list in the flesh.
11. What is your favourite sport?
To play? Hiking. Yes. I consider hiking a sport. To watch? Football.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Too personal to mention.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
Not only do I attract radio waves and can change radio stations with a wave of a hand... I have scientifically proven that I and my body boosts cell phone reception. I discovered this when we were testing cell phone reception at MS. Every time I walked over to the sensor, we gained too more bars. Every time my co-worker did, we lost two bars. If both of us walked to it, we cancelled each other out. It was pretty neat to watch.
16. Do you have any pets?
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena?
18. What time is it where you are now?
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Neither. Just annoying.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would have a longer torso.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
For some people, the former. For most others, the latter.
22. What colour eyes do you have?
Officially? Hazel. Though, most people seem to believe they are blue.
23. Ever been arrested?
24. Bottle or Draft?
Draft or Keg.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Use it to pay for a few months of my Writing Year.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
27. Which is your favourite bar to hang at?
I'm going to say the_mercury. Technically, it's not a bar. It's a club. But it is one of the very few places I go to drink in public.
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. You live in a 300 year old mansion in Europe for a couple of years and tell me you don't believe in ghosts afterwards and I will think you are lying.
29. Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
30. Do you swear a lot?
More than I like. Though, my swearing is fairly tame. I shocked most of the Nexus yesterday when I referred to a particular person as a "cunt" when expressing my opinion about said person.
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Passive-aggressive attitude towards me. If you want me to do something, ask or tell me. If you are mad at me, ask or tell me. Don't get passive-aggressive with me. That is the best way to piss me off. Guilt tripping me is a close second.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?