1. Have you ever thought about or tried other forms of artistic expression besides writing?
Oh, yes. I'm just not very good at any of them. I can sketch more than stick figures but not to the level I want to sketch at. The only painting I can do is paint-by-numbers. I like musical instruments but have no talent for them. I have a chorus voice but not a solo voice. I can't crochet. But, I am determined to learn to cross stitch. Really, writing and public speaking is what I do well.
2. What are essential qualities you look for in a good friend?
Honesty, understanding, support, fun and appreciation. I want to know I matter to them. I want them to appreciate that they matter to me. I want a two-way street of giving and getting that is effortless.
3. Does LARPing have a direct effect on your sex drive?
What a strange question. No, it doesn't. But, I suppose, it can have an effect if I am LARPing with someone I am attracted to and/or dating. But, then, it is just a different avenue for spending time together. I think a more appropriate question is "Does role playing have a direct effect on your sex drive?" The answer then is yes.
4. What aspects of your needed routine (ie. driving, eating) do you find enjoyment in?
Hmmm. A good hot shower to start the day. My mind wanders hither, thither and yond. My morning mocha (which is a lite espresso and cream these days) is always a nice Snuggling with my kitty in the mornings.
5. What made you choose *your* cat over all the other strays you've helped?
Ah, you misunderstand. I did not choose Esme. She chose me. I really did not have a choice in the matter. I was going to foster her for a friend but she decided she was going to stay. I would never have chosen a cat like her - she's willful, grumpy, prone to mood swings, randomly loving and cute one moment, then biting me in the next and damn territorial. In short, she is very much like me.
1. If you'd like, leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or, you know, not so creepy/personal. Whatever.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you ask them five question