Tagged by baronlaw
|Culinary:||Easy Mac||When I could eat pasta, I loved easy mac! It was easy and comforting.|
|Literary:||True Crime magazines||Oh my gosh, the cheese fact is so high but I just love these trashy magazines.|
|Audiovisual:||Project Runaway||Yes, I know it's a reality TV show. I can't help myself. I just love the designs.|
|Musical:||t.A.T.u.||You just can't stay in a bad mood when bopping to these chicks.|
|Celebrity:||Jurgen Prochnow||The man has the most wonderful face and he plays some lovely bad guys.|
Now I tag:-
27outs eddyfate k_crow stina_leicht and wallbrat
to complete this same Quiz, Its HERE.
Tagged by s33k3r
Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5
Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an entry
about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In
the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list
1. Reality TV. I do watch some reality TV: The Biggest Loser. Project Runway. American's Top Model. I don't watch them religiously but if I'm flipping channels, I will stop and watch.
2. One Sided Gossip. I listen to a LOT of gossip from up here, the Bay Area and around the world. If there is a requested confidence, the gossip stops with me. Period. I know. Evil. If not, I still rarely gossip on my own. I will listen and toss in bits that I know but 80% of all gossip still stays with me. I'm a black hole of information.
3. Bumming Rides. If I don't have to drive some place, I won't. I much prefer not to drive. This is the opposite of what it was like in the Bay Area. I did most of the driving of my friends for the longest time. Not that I don't have to, I won't.
4. Self Indulgent Fantasies. I am the heroine of my own world. A lot of time down by the lake, when I'm not working out a story I'm currently writing, I'm mentally noodling over a self indulge fantasy about me being wonderful, sexy, heroic and in impossible situations. Some of the crap I come up with is so Mary Sue that I cringe when I come out of my self indulgence phase.
5. The Snooze Button. I will hit the snooze button for an hour in the morning because I can. I'm really good at rationalization for the snooze button in the morning.
Tagging the same five as above. (I'm lazy.)