Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Whenever there are two lightswitches both switches have to be up or down. I hate it when one is up and one is down.
2. Whenever I get really happy, I clap my hands together. Not loud but tiny enthusiastic claps.
3. When I'm gaming and my dice are out on the table, I like to turn them all so their highest number is showing topside.
4. I like to buy sets of books. Even if I don't read the books. Or I will wait until all of the books of a set are out before buying them all at once. Example, long after I stopped reading the Gryphon series by M. Lackey, I still bought them for the set. Also, I have not bought any of the Harry Potter books because I know there is one more book to go. Then, when they are all available in paper back, in one huge set, I will buy them.
5. I don't like to go without shoes or slippers. Not in just socks or barefoot. I always wear shoes or slippers in my house.