If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often) please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.
Also, tagged by musae:
Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Tag 5 people on your list.
1. Sitting by Lake Washington, sipping my mocha.
2. Receiving an email that I've sold a story.
3. A kitty cat headbutting me and purring.
4. Someone saying "I missed you." to me.
5. The sensation of that first gulp of cold water on a hot day.
I choose: Bill, Johanna, Rory, Rich and Ben.