Here's my question: What do you put in your "Grab and Run" bag and does it differ if it is stored in your house or your car? If yes, how does it differ?
Here is what I thought about putting in my bag:
1. Clothing: jeans, 2 shirts, socks, under things and sneakers
2. Money: At least $100 in small bills
3. Copy of my birth certificate
4. Small address book of addresses and phone numbers of people I trust
5. Copy of local public transportation routes
6. Small flashlight with extra set of batteries
7. Swiss army knife or Leatherman tool
8. A disposable lighter
9. 16 oz bottle of water
10. A couple packages of trail mix type food
Am I missing something? I feel like I am. Also, I'm thinking of putting this stuff in a backpack type back.