10. Babylon 5 - Babylon 5, created by JMS (because I couldn't spell his last name if I tried), has been one of my long standing favorite science fiction TV shows. It was rich in detail and plot. It was complex and I very much enjoyed it.
20. Charles De Lint - A Canadian author whose writing I have enjoyed for years. He was pivotal in my creation as an author. He was the first author I read who wrote what I thought about. I started reading him shortly after I read Susan Cooper. He writes urban fantasy based on Celtic myth.
30. Dreams - I have always had very vivid dreams. Some dreams continue. Some are epic stand alone. My dreams influence my writing and, sometimes, the way I perceive the world. I am interested in other people's dreams and what they mean to them.
40. Eschatology - New to my interest list. For all my long time interest in it, I never knew there was a word to describe interest in and study of the end of the world. I recently discovered the word. It is usually used in a theological sense. Exit Mundi is a great website for this.
50. Gaming Conventions - I am a gamer at heart and love gaming conventions. These days, gaming conventions have become twice yearly reunions for me and many of my CA friends. I go to play with some of my favorite people.
60. Gothic Lolita - I am very fond on this look: innocence on the surface with wickedness beneath. I find playing the part of beautiful but twisted doll amusing.
70. Leather - I love the scent of leather and the sound it makes when it snaps against itself or slaps against skin. I love the feel of it. I love the eroticism of it. Leather is yummy.
80. Music - Music makes my world go round. I listen to it to augment or change my mood. I listen to it to get lost in the worlds it creates. It makes me soul happy.
90. Post Apocalyptic Fascination - This goes along with my fascination of the end of the world. I think of apocalypse as a great change and the end of things as we know it. As change brings out the worst in us, it brings out the best as well. Post apocalyptic stories often demonstrate the strength of human will.
100. Sapiosexuality - Intelligence, creativity and general smarts always attract my attention. I am attracted to those scary smart guys who don't mind explaining a concept they are discussing that has gone over my head. You must engage my brain before you have a chance at any other part of me.
110. Shiny things - I like shiny things. What can I say? Pretty jewelry, sharp knives, the flash of metal bells. *shrug* Not much more to say on the matter.
120. Tattoos - Tats! I love good tattoos. I have three. Soon to be four, I hope. I think people should adorn themselves they way they wish. Tattoos are just another way of expressing themselves.
130. Urban fantasy - The fantastical world that lives along side of mundane life. The mysterious, wonderful, frightening and dangerous society existing just that side of the mirror or street. Neil Gaiman (Sandman, American Gods, Neverwhere) and Charles De Lint (Yarrow, Greenmantle) are masters of this sort of tale.
140. Writing - I live worlds inside my head and I love to share them with you. As Neil Gaiman once said, "It's really cool that I know all these stories that no one has ever heard and I get to tell them to you."