* You are beautiful. Yes, you. Right here and now. Yes, really. Beautiful and in good shape. Don't let your self doubt make you any more miserable.
* Speaking of that 'in good shape' stuff since working out is your socializing now, you really want to keep that up. Especially after college. You really do. Otherwise, things are going to get difficult later.
* When bad things come in 1991, you will learn that you have more inner strength than you know and, in the end, it was the best thing that could happen to you.
* Your life will not end at 30. In fact, it will feel like it has just begun.
* Don't buy the condo in 2003. You really don't need to buy a house. Honest. It's one of those stereotypical "American Dreams" that don't fit the non-stereotypical you.
* Just write. Don't worry about how much you think your writing sucks. Get those ideas down.
* Speaking of writing, keeping up a journal is an excellent idea. It really helps with perspective. The dream journal is cool, too.
* One of the things you are really good at is listening to other people and helping them if they want it. People like this and some will use you for it. Don't let that make you bitter. Sometimes, the Universe hands you a special gift. Eventually, you will find some you can unburden to.
* Learn to do all the grown up things so you have the opportunity to play. It's like setting up the foundation in a castle of cards. Build it strong enough and who knows how high your tower will grow.
* The world needs more dreamers. Don't be ashamed of yours. They are what make you who you are and inspire other people. You are the person with their feet on the ground and their head in the clouds and that is just the way it should be.