This morning, I had three personalities that I had to write up for the named characters. I have been drawing a blank on these guys for two days. Finally, yesterday night, just before I went to bed, I decided to base their histories and personalities on a Tarot draw for each one. This is what I drew for them.
Unexpected, interesting and exactly what I needed to get my creative thoughts flowing. Before I did this, I was uncertain how I was going to fill the word count on each. By the end of it, I had to cut more than I wanted to in order to make the word count fit. I should have thought of it sooner. My Tarot cards rarely let me down.