1. For intuition.
2. For circuit breakers that worked, after following the intuition.
3. For the heat that followed the circuit breakers working.
4. For late night IM conversations and RP with good people.
5. For the encouragement from friends.
6. For an excellent visit from CA friends.
7. For my best guy, just cause.
8. For s33k3r, who reminds me there are some truly extraordinary people in this world.
9. For [A] night. Small but good.
10. For melatonin helping me get some sleep last night.
Fate is conspiring to suck you into an intensive behavioral modification program. The goal: to weed out the wishy-washy wishes and leech out the lukewarm longings that are keeping you distracted from your burning desires. Here's the paradoxical formula that will be at the heart of this process: If you try to maintain the illusion that you're not losing yourself, you will in fact lose yourself. But if you surrender and agree to lose yourself, you will break through to a new level of communion with the deepest, most eternal part of yourself.
I guess it's a good thing I have a couple of big changes coming up to work on those two things I really want to work on: Weight and Writing.