Sunday: Dave & Busters
Monday: Final walk-through & Death Guild (first and last time)
Tuesday: Movers come pack
Wednesday: Movers take boxes, Photos.
Thursday: Steam clean apartment
Friday: Date with best guy
Saturday: Leave for Seattle
From shannybug and unkyrich...
1. Do you have a tarot deck that is extra special to you? If so, which card do you identify most with? (Thought I'd just bounce thatone right back to you):)
I have the Rider Waite tarot deck my mom gave me when I went to college. It is my main reading deck. It is the one I am most in touch with. Of all the cards in a tarot deck, I most identify with, and strive to emulate, the High Priestess in all her various aspects.
2. Scenario: A very, very distant relative you have never even herd of has just died and you are the sole benificiary of a rather handsome fortune. What would you do with your first year of being stinking, filthy rich?
After I do all of the boring paying off of all bills and setting up my family, I would buy and furnish a house in the Bay Area, so I could spilt my time between Seattle and Mountain View. My fulltime 'job' would be author and I would plan a castle crawl across Europe with a special someone. Also, I would probably visit family and friends I have not seen in a while.
3. If the supreme diety/God/Goddess/whatchamacallit stopped by and gave you their powers for one week, what would you do with those powers? The only rule that the Supreme one gives you is that you cannot manipulate human free will.
First, I would set it up so that after my week, I would win a very big lottery so I could do my answer in question two. *grin* Second, I think I would learn why God has set up things that they have. Third, I think, I would try to assist some scientists in the invention of interesting and useful devices - a stable space propulsion system, clearn burning abundant fuel and other such break throughs. Fourth, I think I would do a couple of miracles to bring more faith into the world.
4. What would you like your tombstone to say about you to future generations?
Life is still worth dreaming about.
5. Complete the following sentence: "If I had a dollar for every time... I said "when I get to Seattle..." I'd very rich".
1. What the harshest criticism you've ever accepted about yourself?
Assuming you mean 'accepted' as in 'huh, you know what, s/he is right and that sucks', I think it was when you told me that I was ruled by my fears - fear of new things, fear of other people's perceptions, fear of taking the less safe but better road. If was a long, non-gentle talk. If I remember right, I left your place in tears and cried for hours. But, after that, I had a good long look at myself and realized you were right. I've been trying to dig myself out of the pit ever since.
2. Of the kittens you've sheltered, which one was your favorite?
I'd have to say Talia, a calico. She loved to sit with me and cuddle. She was also a feisty wench. She was really sensitive to everything you did. If you yelled at her, she sulked for a while afterwards. If you praised her, she was all over that, purring and being so cute. I really miss her.
3. Of all the character's you've played, which one would you most like to meet, and why?
That's a hard one. Most of my characters wouldn't spare someone like me the time of day. I think I would like to meet my Eshu, Yerlanda, because she could tell me some of the best stories.
4. Which movie would you like to have been involved in, and in what manner?
My first thought, I would have loved to have been involved in Labryinth - as David Bowie's personal tower girl. My second thought, David Lynch's Dune as an actor because I would love to have been part of that story.
5. What's the sickest, grossest joke that you think is still funny?
I know you and Blinkie have told me some horribly bad and funny ones but I really can't think of any offhand. Most likely it would be something like one of the dead baby jokes.
1 -- Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 -- I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 -- You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 -- You'll include this explanation.
5 -- You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.