You are Emo Warrior(TM), complete with Mopey Lock of Hair(TM), and you cannot die. Since you cannot die, you get sent on the most dangerous missions the Council can come up with. You make friends and enemies along the way.
Despite that, it is an amusing game to watch so far and the bad guy ought to have a neon sign over his head that says BWAHAHAHA(TM). I'm looking forward to the rest.
So far today, Jeff and I have...
- Faxed in my employment documentation for the QA freelance job
- Canceled my condo insurance and, because that would make my car insurance go up (due to the lack of having multi-line insurance), Jeff added me to his car insurance and cut my effective car insurance in half. Then, I canceled my current car insurance.
- Ordered the final PSE bill for the condo.
- I got myself set up on my appropriate health insurance online and started my online prescriptions so I don't have to go to the store and I'll save money.
- Now that the condo is sold, Jeff and I will be doing a joint refinance on his home in order to consolidate our debts. He started that paperwork
- Paid bills, including my sister who did all the wedding invites for us, and the bill for my tax guy.
- Did some cleaning.
There's still a lot to do but we did get a lot off our plates. Now, I'm waiting for my training to commence.