Once I figured out what I had done so wrong, I fixed it. (Promise, boss. It's fixed.) It took me right at 10 hours to fix but it's done and tested. Not charging the boss for this either. It was my mistake and I needed to fix it. Sure, I could have taken a couple of days to do the fixing, then I would have fretted until it was fixed.
Now, it's fixed and the tech guru can go back to figuring out what's up with the first tech problem. I'm sure it's something simple but I really have no clue.
Not how I had planned to spend my Friday but there you go. These things do happen. And when these things happen, you hunker down and fix them, by gum!